Adam Smith Conferences’ “Russian Wealth Advisors Forum” will take place on 1-2 February 2017 at the Zürich Marriott Hotel in Zürich.
Russian Wealth Advisors Forum is the leading event for global experts advising Russian & CIS HNWIs, families and institutions on their business and personal needs at home and abroad.
Conference will welcome 150+ delegates and 40+ speakers, comprised of wealth managers, top lawyers, private bankers and family offices.
Cutting edge topics include:
- Wealthy Russians in 2016-2017: industry leaders share their insights
- Exchange of information and confidentiality in 2017: secrets are no longer safe – true or false?
- Tax-free liquidations – how do they work in theory and practice?
- Russian currency control rules for private clients – what you need to know in 15 mins
- Compliant structuring for Russians – what you still can do, when and how?
- PRIVATE BANKING PANEL – including the issue of the choice of jurisdictions and whether the brand and size of the bank is important
- Moving to the greener lands – where and how to get new citizenship and tax residency
- Inheritance and taxes
Speakers include leading advisors,private bankers and family offices:
- Olga Boltenko, CONFERENCE CHAIR, Partner, Withers LLP, Zurich, Switzerland
- Graham Povey, Executive Director, UBS Wealth Planning UHNW/GFO
- Alexei Stankevich, Managing Director, Pheonix Advisors, Russia
- Vassily Rudomino, Senior Partner, Alrud, Moscow, Russia
- David Wilson, Partner/ Attorney at Law, M.C.J. (NYU) Trust & Estate Practitioner, Schellenberg Wittmer
- Raul-Angelo Papotti, Partner, Chiomenti Studio Legale, Milan, Italy
- Ariel-Sergio Goekman, Member of the Executive Board, Schroder & Co Bank AG, Switzerland
- Ekaterina Mavrenkova, Managing Partner, Henley & Partners, Switzerland
- Dmitry Peshnev-Podolskiy, First Vice-President, Head of Private Banking, Gazprombank, Russia
- Alena Sakharova, CEO, MAIN PARTNER AG, Switzerland
This conference also provides excellent networking features, including the GALA COCKTAIL RECEPTION and many INTERACTIVE SESSIONS and is a MUST ATTEND event for all those who work or plan to work with Russian and CIS private clients! For agenda, speaker line-up and registration, please visit event website.
The European’s subscribers and readers can benefit from 10% discount by quoting AS1113TEU upon online registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Olga Voirin:
* Discount is not valid for persons who have already registered to participate at this conference and/or seminar(s). All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to approval